senyum seindah suria
yang membawa cahya
senyumlah dari hati
dunia mu berseri
what's a lovely song..! it's common to hear people say, KEEP SMILING !! show that someone in happy mood..n to be the best medicine during sadness...our smile show our personality, people who smile rarely is quite 'fierce'...hu3 just my opinion, definitely i did not like people who stingy in smiling...especially when i do something funny..kwa3....BUT !! people who smiles a lot, everytime n everywhere, is said to be MAD !!! haha..the conclusion is, be control your smile....
here a get some reasons to smile ( the power of smiling )
1. Smiling makes us attractiveWe are drawn to people who smile. There is an attraction factor. We want to know a smiling person and figure out what is so good. Frowns, scowls and grimaces all push people away ,but a smile draws them in.
2.Smiling changes our mood
Next time you are feeling down, try putting on a smile. There's a good chance you mood will change for the better. Smiling can trick the body into helping you change your mood.
3. Smiling is ContagiousWhen someone is smiling they lighten up the room, change the moods of others, and make things happier. A smiling person brings happiness with them. Smile lots and you will draw people to you.
4. Smiling Relieves StressStress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed. When you are stressed, take time to put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you'll be better able to take action.
5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune SystemSmiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed. revent the flu and colds by smiling.
6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood PressureWhen you smile, there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure. Give it a try if you have a blood pressure monitor at home.
Sit for a few minutes, take a reading. Then smile for a minute and take another reading while still smiling. Do you notice a difference?
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and SerotoninStudies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. Together these three make us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug.
8. Smiling Lifts the Face and Makes You Look YoungerThe muscles we use to smile lift the face, making a person appear younger. Don't go for a face lift, just try smiling your way through the day!you'll look younger and feel better.
9. Smiling Makes You Seem SuccessfulSmiling people appear more confident, are more likely to be promoted, and more likely to be approached. Put on a smile at meetings and appointments and people will react to you differently.
Try this test: Smile. Now try to think of something negative without losing the smile. It's hard. When we smile our body is sending the rest of us a message that "
and live for the life to come as though you die tomorrow